Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 17 - Biggest Loser - Charlotte Edition!!

Week 17 took me past the 60 lb mark!! Wowzer!!  Kind of exciting!  I lost 2 more pounds so my grand total for this week is 61 lbs!  John had thrown down the gauntlet and said that I had to lose 3 and he only had to lose 2 and we would be even on total percentage of weight loss (20% I believe).  He loss 3 I think, and I only loss 2 so I'm 61 lbs and he is 51 lbs but he is now ahead in the race....... but Alan lost 5!! Go Alan!  Whoohoo!

I better get busy!

The kids were in town and so Charlotte went walking with grandma and kept her going strong!  She really is a great reason for us to be getting in shape!!  Caitlin walks fast in front of me and I try to stay up....she pushes her boys in the double stroller and I push L in a single stroller, then Allison pushes Charlotte in her mother's day present....a jogging stroller and if I start slowing down she pushes me to go faster so she won't run me over.....in other words these girls are keeping me honest!!  But it was fun we passed some women walking and they said it was like "Strollers on Parade"!  Too fun!

No comments: