Saturday, June 8, 2013

Subpoenaed to be a witness....

This is new, never happened before....... I was subpoenaed to be a witness for the City of Fort Worth regarding the accident that happened a year ago that totaled my car and had the infamous crashing into the garage of a house after hitting me!!  Both the attorney for the guy who hit me and the prosecutor asked me questions, had me re-tell what happened....and then the prosecutor asked me if I had any objections to him giving the guy a plea-bargain, I said as far as I was concerned it was done, and then I was told - if he takes the plea-bargain and parole, it will be over, if he fights it and it goes to trial I will be called back again as a witness.....so I guess we shall see if this is done or not!!  But still an interesting experience!



 

No comments: