Thursday, June 27, 2013

World War Z......

Thursday night at midnight (last week) I went with my girlfriends (Shawna & Becky) to see World War Z and even having watched the previews for months now, I really had no idea it was a scary zombie movie!  We only knew that Brad Pitt was in it and so of course we wanted to see it!!

But we got a really bad feeling as we watched the movie previews before the actual movie started when every preview was a scary scary movie....so much so I was afraid that I was going to have nightmares after words....there was not one movie that they previewed that I thought, "I want to see that".  I knew we were in trouble then.  Fortunately even though World War Z was scary and it was Zombies, it was still a good show and not so outrageous that you couldn't buy the storyline, nor was it so scary that you had to close you eyes all the time so you didn't have nightmares....so as far as scary movies go, I would say its a good one to see.....however Alan won't be going anytime soon, he said, he hates scary movies!!

Photo by: IMDb

No comments: