Friday, June 14, 2013

One year older.....

So, I had a birthday....but it was the same day as Logan's graduation...so Alan and I will be celebrating over the weekend, but I had some friends help me celebrate my birthday early on Tuesday!!  It was such a surprise and I have to say, I really do have wonderful people in my life, I feel very blessed every day!!

First, came my cute walking buddies with their Mom, Caitlin, bringing me flowers, pictures they made for me, and fresh fruits and vegetables from Central Market - what a treat!! And I have been enjoying the food very much and yes, I have been sharing with Alan and Aileen....but it was a close thing....I was tempted to hide it and keep it all for myself it has been so good!!


 

Then my visiting Teachers came by with flowers and a basket of fruit!!  Everyone wants me to keep on my diet....so thoughtful...and very much appreciated!!  Thanks Phoebe and Dhezi you are the best!!


Last, but by no means least....Dr. Malofsky (the doctor I work for) and his wife Marcia gave me a new bag, with matching wallet, key chain, make-up carrier, eye glasses case by Vera Bradley.  A couple of years ago they gave me a piece of Vera Bradley luggage and every time I use it I always get compliments, so I'm excited about this new summer bag and accessories!!  Thank you Doctor, you always do thoughtful and amazing things!

 
So even though the actual day was filled with other things namely Logan's graduation, all my children in Utah called and sang to me and talked with me and that really is the best present and all I need to say that I've had an awesome birthday!  But I also got my Card and Money from my Mother-in-law plus a phone call and Barbara and Dad always remember with a card, text message, and hugs in person so it was pretty much a perfect birthday! Thanks everyone!!

No comments: