Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Aileen and The Biggest Loser Charlotte Edition

Last month when I took Aileen to the doctor I think we were all shocked at how much weight Aileen had gained.  She is not as active now at the Day Care as when she was in High School and because she loves eating so much and really has never had a weight issue before we would just let her eat.....until I had to go buy bigger clothes for her for Christmas....but even then I will say I was still shocked at the gain from the last Doctor's office visit.  So while it is great that Alan and I are getting our act together and exercising and eating right etc...the side benefit is Aileen is losing weight and getting healthier too!  We weighed her in on Saturday when Alan and I weighed in and she had lost 8 lbs. since her last doctor visit, so it's kind of fun doing this all together!  But I will say she comes home every night off the bus and looks at us like......"Really, where is my Diet Coke"  Sorry Aileen our house is soda proof!!  She drinks the water, milk, etc... but she really does want to know "Just what is going on around here!!"

Great Job Aileen!! Love you!!

No comments: