Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Now I know why.......

Now I know why we have children/babies when we are younger!!  This past week I was at John and Allison's helping them care for their new baby and my granddaughter Charlotte!  Because Allison is nursing she really had to do all the work, I helped by making meals, trying to keep things picked up (as much as you can when you don't know where things go), do the washing, and running errands etc..  I also tried during the day to be the one holding Charlotte when she wasn't nursing so that Allison could take a nap or do other things that needed to be done....and I have to tell you I'm exhausted!!  I wonder how Allison is doing it.  She is such a good mother and John is very helpful and I didn't have to get up in the night even....so why am I tired???  Because I'm old!  That's what I've learned......that's why we have children when we have more energy and pep!! When we are younger!!

I had the best time holding and caring for Charlotte!!  She is such a baby doll!  You really do have to love her!!










No comments: