Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!



















I would like to wish all those I love the very most a happy Valentines day!! 

Alan Brown, the love of my life!!  I'm so grateful that you asked me to marry you and that we have loved each other for almost 35 yrs!!  It still amazes me everyday how wonderful you are and that I'm the lucky one to have you as my husband!  Thanks for all the tender memories, the fun memories, the there-for-each other memories, the passionate memories, the family memories, the spiritual memories, and especially thank you for the respect and love that you have always shown to me.

Anne Marie, our miracle baby!!  Oh, how I love you!  You make me proud every minute.  and I thank you for all the laughter, the fun stories you can tell, the love that you have for your family, especially Aileen, thank you for having staying power, courage, for your compassion, for being such a beautiful competent woman!  Every parent should be so lucky!

Aileen, oh, how I am thankful you have been in my life!  You have taught me so much about unconditional love, testimony, service, compassion, finding happiness in the small miracles and details, how to go through a test in this life with style and grace because that is your best example to me!  I am proud to be your mother every minute!!

Allison, you gave me my first Granddaughter!!  But I love you for many other reasons.  You make me proud every minute!  I love your determination, your drive, your stamina, your compassion, the way that you love Aileen and your family, that you will not do anything halfway, that you are such an amazing wife and mother, I love all your talents and that you will share them, your testimony of the Gospel.  You do make a mother proud!

John, I loved so much the day you came into Allison's life, and then mine, and I love that I finally have a son!! It's pretty amazing, not gonna lie!  You make me proud every minute!  You are a great husband and father, you have a great testimony of the gospel, and are a honorable priesthood holder, you are willing to work hard to meet goals and to support your family, and you have an easy, happy, outlook on life!  I love that family is important to you, and that you are thoughtful and compassionate too and mostly you won all of our hearts when you immediately loved and accepted Aileen!

Charlotte, you beautiful little angel.....there are no words to express how much I love you, I never knew how fast and deep those feelings would be.  Can't wait to watch you grow and learn more of your personality but I can already tell you have an opinion and that you will give you parents a run for their money!!  I kind of love that about you!!  So happy you are here!  And love you dearly!

No comments: