Thursday, February 7, 2013

I don't love walking yet.....

I don't love walking yet...but I might learn to love it....but even if I don't I am so grateful to my friend Yensy Willden for being my biggest cheerleader in this pursuit of weight loss and for being my walking buddy!!  The first week is the hardest, especially as I am so out of shape, but Yensy has been there walking beside me telling me how great I'm doing...how can you not feel good about that!!  I really do appreciate the encouragement.  I walked a mile in 20 minutes today. It was a brisk pace, and even though I've only been doing this since Monday (4 days) I really did feel more energized while walking today!  Crazy!  But Thanks Yensy, you're the best!!

 
P.S. Yensy does not like her picture taken so any chance of me taking a picture of her and I out walking is probably zero!!  So I'll settle for one of her Facebook pictures of her our her husband...who is our Bishop now by the way!!

No comments: