Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Elizabeth is in dog heaven.....

My sister called me the other day so excited about something and I felt a little bad that she thought I wouldn't care......just because I don't particulary care for dogs does not mean that I don't understand how important her dogs are to her.  So she proceeded to tell me that one of her granddogs (meaning it was sired from her dog Tosha's son Dash) won best of bread and is on T.V. with the Westminster Dog show which is a dog owners dream.  And its even more exicitng becuase Elizabeth suggested the breeding of the winner's owner with Dash, so it really would never have happened if it weren't for Elizabeth and her beautiful dog Tosha!  So Congratulations Elizabeth I'm so excited for you.....and I will always be happy for you when great and exciting news happens whether it's with your dogs or something else.  That's what people who love you do!!!

Here is what she posted:

2-12-13
"I asked my friend Gretchen if it was ok for me to share this. For anyone who knows me you know my Beagles are my children. I am just so giddy with excitement right now becuase my Granddog Mason and his breeder/handler/owner, Gretchen Milk Just won Best of Breed at Westminster today and will be on television in the Hound Group tonight. For my non-dogshow friends, He will be the beautiful 15" Beagle in the Hound Group. His Sire/Dad is Dash out of my first litter from my first Champion Tasha. I am just beside myself wtih happiness for them right now and feel like a proud Grandma. They also won Best in Specialty Show at the Beagle Nationals this year. Both of these wins are major accomplishments that every breeder dreams of. So HUGE congratulations to Gretchen and Mason!! I'll be watching and cheering you on tonight!"
 
 

No comments: