Monday, February 11, 2013

Friday and Saturday.....

Friday after I got off work and after I walked, I picked up Aileen traded cars with Alan and headed to Tyler to spend the afternoon and evening with Allison and Charlotte as John was having to work games Friday night until about 10:00 pm.  Aileen and I were looking forward to a girls night with Allison and Charlotte.  We were almost to Allison's when I got a call that we needed to take Charlotte to the emergency room.  Needless to say we were all a little panicked.  It all turned out to be fine but it was a long night at the ER and I didn't get home to Fort Worth until about 3:00 am. 

Saturday, we were invited back to Tyler to visit with John and Allison and to let Grandpa hold Charlotte and make sure she was o.k. himself, because he was at home on Friday night waiting by the phone to hear what was going on and that is a stressful place to be when you wish you were with everyone.

I also think, it was so John could see where we were with our Weight Loss Program that he started us on....and I already told you my exciting results.  Alan is doing great too.

But the highlight as always is that we get to see and hold Charlotte -- Oh, Grandpa Brown loves his Charlotte!!






 
She weighs almost 8 lbs now...she is growing so fast!!

No comments: