Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What did the boys do......

What did the boys do while we girls were at the party for Charlotte?  They went cell phone shopping. Alan had really had it with his old fashioned cheap phone!! (we had go phones still)  He never could hear anyone very well and with his new job not hearing customers calling him for an order, is not a good idea!!  Plus we really do need to come into the 21st century.

So they found a deal, and got me one too!  So we spent the rest of the afternoon holding Charlotte, taking Allison grocery shopping and trying to learn how to use our new phones!!  I'm sure we tried Allison and John's patience, but they didn't show it, and we had a fairly easy transition...ha-ha!!

I love being able to take good and easy pictures with my phone....not going to lie, and viola, you push a button, and its uploaded on FaceBook...wow!! so nice!  Maybe we won't embarrass our children now that we look like we are not high tech challenged.

For dinner we were so exhausted we to take out from Outback!  I loved my dinner and only 407 calories!!





No comments: