Thursday, February 14, 2013

Loving this Valentines day!!

I got three amazing gifts today for Valentines Day:

1.  My Boss (Dr. Malofsky) and his wife gave me a Pandora kind of necklace for my birthday last year and throughout the year for different holidays or as a special thank you for something I've done they have been adding to it. This Necklace comes from the store "Brighton" so its not a Pandora necklace but that's the easiest way for me to explain it.  I love the charms they gave me today for Valentines day --- a Baby Carriage and a pink bead.  For being a new Grandma!  I almost cried when I saw it............I know I'm a sap.  But they are always so thoughtful!!

 
2.  My sister Elizabeth and her husband brought and gave us an amazing wonderful exercise bike which Alan and I are so excited to get and think its about the most exciting gift we've gotten for Valentines day in a long time.....except for gift #3.....

 
3.  Our beautiful little Valentine Charlotte Rex!  She really is the best gift ever!!

No comments: