Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bigges Loser - Charlotte Edition - Week 14

The reason I'm working so hard!!
I woke up this morning at 5:00 am and weighed myself, and was thoroughly disappointed that I only had lost 1 lb.  I mean, I had walked 6 miles last Saturday, and walked all week long faster than I ever had before....where I was burning extra calories, and I had not gone over my calorie intake....so what was the deal???  I've decided I weighed myself too early lol!!  I don't usually weigh myself until about 6:45 am.  I ate my breakfast and went out to walk my 2 miles and really booked it because there was so much to do today then I came home to get in the shower.  So I weighed myself one more time, just to see, and I was down 2 lbs instead of just 1.  So I decided I was taking that weigh-in instead of the 1st one!  So for week 14, I am down 53 lbs!  Yipee!

Since it's Mother's day weekend, I think its o.k. that I did that!  ha-ha!  Anything to make my self feel better!!

No comments: