Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's a Chocolate Party!!!

At dinner before at Souper Salad
 My friend Shawna Reha was given an awesome Mother's day gift from her daughter Megan (who was also one of my seminary students....just a fun little fact).  Shawna and 9 of her friends could go to the Chocolate Factory downtown in Sundance Square and learn to dip/decorate/make chocolate!  What's not to love about a party like that!  Everyone who came had a great time, with lots of laughter and yummy chocolate!!









 
The very last thing they had was a contest between two teams of who could build the chocolate house the fastest and the team who won got a prize!!  Of course my team won --- Shawna, Becky, Lois, Rebecca, and Sandy!  It was a really fun night and I found out they do Children birthday parties too!  Amazing!

Alan and Aileen loved the treats I brought home and I did eat a couple myself.  But I felt I used great restraint to not just eat everything!!  Must do more exercising Thursday!!

No comments: