Sunday, May 19, 2013

Friday Lunch....

This is old of us.....this is pre-weight loss for me!
But Ashley after meeting her goal!! Go Ashley!!
Friday, I had lunch with Ashley, who because of so many different things we have not been able to get together!  But we finally managed it and it was great!  Ashley Myers actually inspired me to believe that losing weight was possible, as I sat and watched her shrink from just walking and counting her calories!  Now she does Cross Fit training which is weight lifting stuff and she really is amazing!  As we were talking, I told her that it was too bad I couldn't get interested in walking with her when she was doing it just think how much farther along I would be!  She gave me hope, John gave me the desire and the how.....and I'm just stubborn enough to do it!  Then maybe I will look like her someday!!  That would be awesome!

A true friend (she calls me her Ft. Worth Mom which I totally accept and love) so I guess I should say daughter instead of friend.  But a true friend is someone that it doesn't matter how long you've been apart....when your together you pick up right where you left off, and its like you never were apart!

Thanks for being that kind of friend Ashley!  Love you.....and next time I'll try and not come strait from work and we can take a picture together that is more current!

No comments: