Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Flower Fairies.....

I got a visit from the flower fairies this last Thursday!!  It was pretty amazing to come home and see flowers all over my garden.  I wasn't sure who had done it, but I finally got to the bottom of it.

Around Easter time I bought some flowers from my friend Becky Wangler when she went to Weatherford to get a good deal on some big potted flowers.  But when they got there they didn't have big potted flowers they had a few and then flats of flowers that you would need to either plant in the ground or in a pot.

Well, obviously I had the flowers sitting in my flower beds, but I had never planted them....so imagine my surprise to come home and see that everything had been planted in pots and set around my flower beds!

Thank you my dear friends - Becky Wangler and Shawna Reha.


No comments: