Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Terrific Tuesday...

Terrific Tuesday, and do you know why.....its because Allison, John, and Charlotte are here!  They are flying out Wednesday to Seattle because John's brother, David, is coming home from his mission in Brazil!  The fun thing is they will all be on the same flight, but David doesn't know it.... they are just going to surprise him - I think he'll be surprised!

This will also be the first time in over 2 yrs that all the John D. Rex family will be together, I know John and Marianne have to be so excited!  Plus its been since early March that they have seen Charlotte!

So while John and Allison were with us tonight Grandpa and Barbara came to visit them, I played with Charlotte before she had to go to bed, and we had a rematch of the Canasta game from Saturday, except this time we didn't do boys against girls we did spouses......and we've decided Allison is the good luck charm....whoever has her on their team they win, and not just win, but clobber the other team.....so in fairness, I have to post a picture of Alan and I getting beat bad!!  We had a lot of laughs though.
 
This will be Charlotte's first time flying!  I hope all goes well!  I'm sure she will be fine but no matter what it will totally be worth it!
 

No comments: