Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Biggest Loser Week 13 - Charlotte Edition

The reason we are doing this!!
So, its week 13 - I lost 3 lbs for a total of 51 lbs.  It really is a big landmark and I'm happy I've finally hit it!

Now to just keep on plugging away!!

I dropped my phone and my touch pad wouldn't work so I had to wait to order parts etc... and I couldn't believe how much I rely on my calorie counter on my phone and the Runtastic app on my phone to keep track of my mileage and food.  I had to do it the old fashion way for a week and 1/2 and I didn't like it.....I really do think my windows phone makes it easy for me to stick to my exercise regimen and helps me keep track of my food intake which has made me so successful thus far.

So, I need my phone.....that's the moral of this story!  Don't drop your phone and break it because you need it to keep on your plan for losing weight!

No comments: