Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 16 - Biggest Loser - Charlotte Edition

It's getting pretty exciting I think!  3 more lbs gone.  I have now lost 59 lbs.  It would be more exciting to say 60....but I'll be happy with 59!!

John is right on my heels, and has lost 49 lbs.  Now it really is a contest....last week he said he's only 1% behind me and and this week he is only .5% behind me for total weight loss.  Now as we all know men can lose more, easier and faster....so I have really been working trying to stay ahead!!

In fact he told me, that he if loses 2 lbs and I lose 3 lbs this next week we will be exactly even..... we will have both lost 20% of our initial body weight....so the contest is on!!

While I was walking Friday, when walking by myself at the same point every time around the lake I run and try to run farther each time.  There were some gals there that were probably late 20's early 30's with their children playing in the park and about my 3rd time around the lake when I ran by one of the gals clapped for me!  It was so fun and I thanked her and it did keep me going!!  Too cute!

I was able to go to Tyler this week and hold the reason we are all trying to lose weight and get in shape!!  She sure makes it worthwhile!

And I never knew you could love someone so much!!  But you can!

Love you Miss Charlotte!

No comments: