Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Walking.....

It seems like all I do these days is work and walk and try to get all my exercises done.....its always amazing to me how I don't really have time for much else!!  I am trying to get faster at walking so that I'm done faster, it seems to be the only way I will be able to walk farther, is to do it faster....because I sure don't have any more time!!  (Because you know John will be upping my miles any minute now!! lol)

But what makes walking so much fun is the company I get to keep while doing so....

Caitlin Thompson, and her daughter and Kristie Jensen and her two girls!!

on Wednesday Caitlin has all of her kiddo's and they have been so patient with
all the walking for several weeks now so it was time to get a reward and
get ice cream at Braums!
 
The funniest thing about this is that even with them pushing strollers and me not pushing a stroller I still have to run almost to keep up!  They do help me push myself.

Caitlin's children pictured in the 2nd picture have been such good sports about walking with us for several weeks now, so I felt it was time to give them a reward and we went to Braum's after walking today.!!  They thought that was great, and after walking our 3 miles, all Caitlin and I wanted was cold water!!  It was very humid today!

They were filming in the park and they had signs posted saying that if we continued to walk through we were giving them permission to film us!  So maybe we are background people in some sort of film.....who knows!!  But I don't let anything keep me from my goal! I'm afraid if I ever stop, it would be too easy to stop.  So I just keep walking....and grateful for those who join me!!

No comments: