Saturday, October 5, 2013

90 lbs lighter.....

O.k., I haven't done as good with losing anymore weight as I was, but at least I am maintaining.  With the new part time - extra work job that I'm doing it has taken me a couple of weeks to get a routine down.  All of a sudden I found it hard to work, type, do the new part time work, help with Charlotte, take care of Aileen and home, and still get my walking in!!! So I have missed a few days of walking these last 3 weeks (Which has never happened before in 8 months) and I have been getting very little sleep, which you have to have sleep to lose weight, and then because of staying up all night doing assembly work at home, I'm drinking Diet Coke, which I had stopped doing, and munching on things to stay awake!  So I feel really good that I have at least maintained my weight even if I have not lost any more!!  But now that I'm getting use to the new routine and getting more organized as to when and how to get everything done, I'm hoping this next week will be different!  Here's to hoping!!  But here is a picture of me - compared to the original me at the beginning of this year!

After losing 90 lbs.

Before.....
I had a friend tell me, that this pictures looks like it was stretched out or distorted, but no its not and isn't it incredible what I have accomplished!  Thanks Mary Staley! I appreciate you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look amazing! So skinny!!! Do I see a pair of skinny jeans in your future? Love ya