Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The best days of my week....

The best days of my week are when I get to spend the afternoons with Charlotte and Allison!!  Every Wednesday and Friday after I get off work at noon, I head over to Charlotte's and try to give Allison a break and I get to play with Charlotte!  What is not to love about that!  and I love how happy she is to see me when I come!  I think its been important for Allison too, especially since the quarantine (Whooping cough) and John's long hours away with football season in full swing, that I come so that she has another adult around to  talk to and someone to help entertain Charlotte!!  There are other days/evenings that Allison asks me to come by and she always apologizes....silly girl!  I tell her not to worry or feel bad because there is no place I would rather be or nothing more important in my life then getting to spend time with Charlotte!!  I love being a grandma!!

Oh, she is getting so big!!

No comments: