Friday, October 25, 2013

Lovin' me some Charlotte!!

Wednesday's and Friday's are my favorite days because I get to spend the afternoon and evenings with Allison and Charlotte!!  She is just growing too fast!  And she will be running soon instead of crawling.  She will probably never walk....because she will start out at a run!!  She is such a busy little girl!



 
Grandma gets to feed Charlotte, but her favorite is getting to pick up food off her tray and feed herself!  I can almost hear her say...."No, me do it"!!

 
 Grandpa picked out the talking picnic basket for Charlotte and it is one of her favorite toys.  Its funny how she puts everything in her mouth first.






Grandpa comes over after work on Friday's and helps get Charlotte ready for bed....they have some fun bonding time together!!

No comments: