Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Allison turns 25!!

I really can't believe how old my children are getting!! I don't feel any older and yet I know that I am!!  October 12th Allison turned 25!  John surprised her by getting "Lion King" the musical tickets in Dallas.  And since I was at TOFW that day Grandpa (Alan) babysat!  He was really looking forward to having that one on one time with Charlotte and he says they had a blast!  I remember how good he was with our girls so I am sure that he and Charlotte did have a blast!!

After they got back from the musical and I got through with TOFW that day we had the family meet us at Chili's in Burleson for dinner to celebrate her birthday!  We had a good time visiting and catching up.....but I'm not going to lie, everyone was just so excited to see and hold Charlotte because they hadn't been able to do that for so long!!

Here are pictures of the night, and I thank all the family that came to be with us:  Dad and Barbara, Art & Elizabeth, Tootie and her girls Lauren and Taylor, Tytan, and Alan, Lois, and Aileen!

Charlotte with Grandpa waiting for everyone to come!!

Aunt Elizabeth lovin her some Charlotte!!


Elizabeth made the bracelet for Barbara

Love my sister!!

my family....I love how the phone picture distorted my face..... lol!!

Dad and Barbara

Tootie and her girls, Lauren and Taylor

Tytan - and Charlotte loves Tytan!!!

Tytan with the girls!

Charlotte looking at the new book I got her about Temples!!






 
It was a great evening and day!!  I know that Allison enjoyed and appreciated everyone who made the special effort to be there!! Happy Birthday sweetie!! Dad and I love you so very much!!

No comments: