Saturday, October 12, 2013

Yes, I am that grandma......

Yes, I am that grandma that wears Holiday shirts and sweaters with matching earrings (Jack-o-lantern earrings)!!  I kind of like being that grandma and for now Charlotte likes it, some day she may be embarrassed, but for now she is not, and I never really thought I would be that woman....but I am!!  I learned at Time Out For Women today that because I am a Grandma I am doing double duty, raised my children, but still helping and loving them, and now loving on and sharing my testimony and helping when I can and when needed with their children!!  A double duty that I gladly take on and feel so blessed to be able to!!  I feel like I'm finally in the Halloween mood!!

How this all started is my girlfriends came over to visit with me while I was up late at night finishing my assembly work so I could turn it in the next morning and one of the girls had on this t-shirt!!  Then I had to get one....Walmart, here we come at 3:00 am.... and I really never thought this would be something that would float my boat but it does and I'm loving it.



 
P.S. at Time Out for Woman today, all the old grandma type ladies loved my shirt and earrings lol!!....I have moved over to the senior citizens side....and I'm o.k. with that!!

No comments: