Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wednesday movie night!!


My friend Rebecca Albright that I know from Church, who I use to work for, and who just recently I started doing part time assembly work at home for her to earn extra money, and who I love to go to movies with....asked me if I had the part two of Breaking Dawn (the answer was yes) and did I want to come over and watch it with her some night for a movie night.  Yes, Mam!  I did!!  So, funny enough, I needed to exercise and it was late and dark, so I couldn't really go walk, so I went to Rebecca's to use her treadmill and watch the movie with her!  We had too much fun catching up, and watching the movie until the surprising end....to which Rebecca screamed "NOOOOO!!" and even cried she was so shocked.  I was worried and wondered if we needed to stop the movie, but she said no......and I was trying not to tell her anything, but still concerned!! She was relieved when it was just "What the future could be" if the Voltaire didn't behave the way they should!!  I think we were all shocked, herself included, by her reaction!  But what a night!!  Good friends and a good movie with a shocking ending....it doesn't get any better than that!!  Love you Rebecca!!

No comments: