Friday, October 25, 2013

Sneak peek - Family photos 2013

My favorite photographer Allison Rex Photography is offering a mini package deal for getting your Holiday cards/family pictures done.  So I signed us up....and even though it had stormed the day before and it was really really muddy....we had success and I love how they turned out!!  Now that we are empty-nesters this is how our family looks until everyone comes home and we can get a picture of the whole family.....

I love how they turned out and I really love some of the ones of just Alan & I by ourselves that you will see when she finishes editing and puts them up on her website!    But here is a sneak peek!!

Photo by: http://allisonrexphotography.blogspot.com/
There was such a good deal on Shutterfly for our Christmas Cards, that I went ahead and ordered them.  I think this is the earliest that I have been ready for Christmas mail in my life!  I'm excited!!

Can't wait to get all of them and for you all to see them as well, on facebook or her website!!

No comments: