Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's a Bridal Shower!!

My friend Linda asked me if I would help give a Bridal shower for her future daughter-in-law.  To which I was thrilled to say yes, as her son, Ellery (the groom) was one of my seminary students!  And not just a student but my class president as well!  I didn't know much about her before the party other than she had to be amazing if Ellery had fallen in love with her....but after the party, what a hoot!  She was so cute and so funny.  Ellery's life will never be boring!  What a fun couple they make!  They are getting married in the Dallas Temple August 8, 2013, and then will be moving to Provo so Ellery and Mary can finish school at BYU.

The future Mrs. Ellery Davila

We had a Nacho bar

And she got lots of fun things to start
their new life together!

No comments: