Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 23 - 76 lbs gone!!!

4 Generations!!
I was very excited because this week I lost 5 lbs after the very discouraging 1 lb. of last week!!  Alan is down 2 more.  And we are really enjoying that our kids and Miss Charlotte (the reason for all this weight loss) are back in Ft. Worth!  It was fun to have them/John go walking with me and on Saturday I told him I really wanted to try and run most of the 3 miles....and he did help me keep going! So Thanks John!  It is starting to get exciting!  I hope I can at least say that I have lost 80 lbs by the Brown Family Reunion the first weekend of August....so that is my goal....we will see how it goes!

In church on Sunday when someone was asking me about all my weight loss I said, "You just need my awesome son-in-law, John!"  So then someone asked "How do we get your Son-in-law John" and I said, "I don't know since I'm not giving him up"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing!! 76 is such a big number. I am very excited for you.