Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Charlotte is meeting family in Utah!!

So as much as I am missing this little girl here in Texas, I have to say that I am totally excited that she is getting to meet, Aunts & Uncles, Great Grandparents, and cousins while she is away!!  Especially, Great Grandparents....Charlotte is Grandma Brown (Jackson's) 18th great grandchild with 19 on the way, thanks to my niece Laura! 

Here are some pictures of Miss Charlotte's adventures.....

Loving on Aunt Anne Marie!!

Grandpa and Grandma Great with Charlotte

If Alan was there we could have had 4 generations!!

Grandma Great collects Elephants and she let Charlotte get excited
over her musical elephants teeter tottering!!

With Aunt Jill, she really loved playing with Aunt Jill, I heard!!

Uncle Edward, I know he loved holding this cutie pie!!

And Cousin Sammy!!

She even met the doggy, Lilly!
 

No comments: