Sunday, July 21, 2013

Week 24 - Biggest Loser - Charlotte Edition

Week 24 - I lost 0 lbs. and Alan lost 5 lbs!  I thought when I weighed myself on Saturday and I hadn't lost any weight, I'll weigh myself again after helping the kids move, especially since I knew I would be walking up and down 3 flights of stairs (which turned out to be 4 really) carrying furniture and boxes, but guess what, even Sunday morning I weighed exactly the same - 0 lbs lost!  Crazy!  My brother-in-law, Art, who tries to help me keep everything in perspective reminded me that in the last 3 weeks I've lost 6 lbs and that's a bad thing?  No, not a bad thing, but maybe a hard thing when one of the weeks was ZERO!!  But I'm happy for Alan.  John has almost hit his goal weight so I'm happy about that too!  Allison is already thinner than when she got married and I'm really happy about that as well!!  I'll just work harder this coming week!!  And try to be stricter with my calorie counting!!  But so proud of Alan!!  You are amazing sweetie!  Keep up the good work!

No comments: