Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2nd day of Vacation.....down 85 lbs!!

I got up and ran early this morning....I ran 2 miles then walked the other 2.  I ran my fastest time so that was exciting!  Then I came home and decided just for the heck of it to weigh myself and lo and behold I lost 3 lbs!!  Yay!  Which means I lost the 1 lb I gained plus an additional 2 so I have now lost 85 lbs!!  And as John said, I'm back on track!

I straightened up the house from any morning and night messes, dishes, etc... started some wash and then headed to Allison and Charlotte's!


We went antique shopping and Charlotte was so good.....and all the ladies at "His & Hers" Antique shop thought she was the cutest thing they had ever seen!  It was my first time to their shop....they are getting ready to open a tea room, which is all the rage here in Texas, and I loved how reasonable their prices are....they are on Crowley Road between Risinger and N Crowley-Cleburne Rd....and on the 2nd Saturday of every month you get an additional 20% off.  I'm excited and Allison found a lot of things she was interested in too!!


Then we met John at Chick-fil-a (they have such low calorie salads there its my new favorite place to go) and had a nice lunch with him before he had to go back to work.

 





In the afternoon we went swimming!  Charlotte loves to swim and she loves her new swim toy/boat!  She was so cute and funny and loved when some girls came to play with her.....she loves other children more than anything!  She is going to be very social I think!!






Now I'm home with Alan and Aileen loving being with them.  I think I'll relax, watch a little t.v., read my new book for book club and just chill a little!

Great 2nd day!!

No comments: