Monday, August 26, 2013

5th and last day of vacation....it goes so fast!!

Friday I was all dressed and ready to go jog/walk when I got a text that said Allison was very ready for me to come....Charlotte had woken up every hour Thursday night all night long and Allison was very tired and probably really needed a break.  So I decided I could workout at their gym while John was home for lunch and skipped the walk and headed right over to Allison and Charlotte!  I was able to help watch Charlotte and get her down for a 2 hr nap and made is possible for Allison to get a break and try to rest too!  This is what I wish I could do every day if I didn't work....so to me this was a perfect way to spend the vacation day...helping like I wish I could more often!!!

 
 
 
I did work out during lunch on the elliptical, of all the different types of machines I love that one the best, I wish I had one of those, but happy to at least have a stationary bike for Alan and for when I can't walk.


 We then went to Target to see what was on sale in the baby department and you know I found some cute outfits.  Then we took Charlotte to her Doctors appointment to see why her cough isn't getting any better.

Alan waited for Aileen's bus, and for her respite care person to get to our home, then he headed to John & Allison's to be with us so that we could spend our date night with them and play cards!!  We got takeout and
Grandpa sure loves Charlotte!!
 
And charlotte loves him!!
Allison and John beat Alan & I....but they were close games!!  We always have fun laughing and playing games.  We are so grateful that our kids like being with us and that its their idea to spend time together!!  Love it, Love them!!

No comments: