Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 28 - Biggest Looser - Charlotte Edition

OOOOOPSY!!  Week 28, was not a very good week for me obviously as I gained 1 lb.!  Wowzer!  Not happy about that.  That means I've only lost 82 lbs now instead of the 83 of last week!  But I must admit with all the stress of last weekend, i.e. having to buy a new car, having to buy a new A/C unit inside and out of the house, and then some freak highway accident on our other car.....I admit I did not eat correctly this last week!  I drank Diet Coke which I have not done in a long long time.  I put butter on my popcorn, and yes, I ate some chocolate.  I did still walk everyday but I have to admit I was not surprised when I had gained 1 lb.  But this is a new week and I will get back to being good.  We will just try to forget last week happened!! lol!

No comments: