Thursday, August 22, 2013

4th day of Vacation.....

I got up this morning and went running....however it was not my normal 6:00 am time but more like 7:30 almost 8:00 am this morning.  It was nice knowing I didn't have to hurry and get done so I could finish typing and then go to work....so I ran 2 miles (my fastest time yet) then walked 3 miles.

I did forget to mention that yesterday when I went to Aileen's Day Care, they didn't recognize me at all because they haven't seen me since the big weight loss, the last time I had lost some but not the big 85 lbs.  So that was kind of fun.  And today, my smaller jeans that I was so proud of being able to wear, I can take off without unbuttoning and unzipping them....so that's kind of significant too!  I guess I'm down another size or two.

Anyway, after walking I came home and did some wash, did some blogging, got presentable again for going out in public, and talked to Anne Marie!  By the time I got over to Allison's it was 12:00 noon!  Crazy how fast the morning went....

But I got there in time to see Charlotte new thing....eating sweet potatoes!!  She hasn't been able to keep down rice cereal, or oatmeal....but so far sweet potatoes are good!  Ymmmm Ms. Charlotte!


John told us about another antique store in Old Town Burleson, "Nashville Texas" Antiques so we went and checked that out.  Once again, everyone in the shop ooohhh'd and aaaahhh'd over how cute Charlotte was and she is a great little shopper!  She hardly complains at all! 


She also had on the outfit I got her yesterday! I wish you could see the cute monkey on the pocket!  It is such a cute little dress/legging outfit!!  It's  a little too big, but she will be in it soon enough!  I appreciate that Allison put it on her just for me....It was a nice surprise!





Then I had to hurry home to met Aileen's bus....made it just in time.

Tonight is girls late night movie night....we will be seeing "The Mortal Instruments"....I'll let you know if its any good.  I really like Lily Collins as an actress!  So far every movie I have seen her in has been great.  So hopefully tonight will be the same.

photo by IMDb

No comments: