Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 26 - Offically 6 months-Biggest Loser-Charlotte Edition


My goal for the Brown Family Reunion was to have lost 80 lbs. and really surprise everyone.  Due to car troubles we did not get to go, which was really a bummer, but I am happy to say I lost 2 more lbs and met my goal for a total of 81 lbs.  This weekend was also my official 6 months from starting my program of walking, exercises, and counting calories!  I also for the first time tried a pair of yoga pants (which is my ultimate goal to look good in those) and it did make jogging a lot easier....with a sports bra and official workout clothes, it was unbelievably easier, now I know why everyone wears them!!  I'm not sure the world is ready for me in the yoga pants, but I don't look horrible either.....so I will continue to work hard and get to a point where I think I look good in the yoga pants lol!!

No comments: