Monday, August 12, 2013

Logan is off to college.....wow!

It's just a fact, I am getting too old!!  I remember when Logan was just a newborn baby!  I remember waiting at the hospital for his arrival and then watching him grow to such a remarkable young man!

Tuesday, he leaves for college in Oklahoma!  Elizabeth had a dinner for us to all get together to be able to say goodbye and so that we could see him one last time before he leaves.  I love that he really wanted to see us all before he leaves.  Such exciting times for him, its a new stage of life!

My Dad ended up at the Emergency Room.  He's home now and it wasn't his heart, but another not so dramatic issue so that is good and he and Barbara will be driving Logan to College on Tuesday!  But, that means that Grandpa and Barbara could not be to the dinner....but we visited them before we went to Elizabeth's at the hospital and Alan helped give Dad a blessing.  They were there in their thoughts and hearts and they and Logan both knew that they will see each other on Tuesday!!

Love this young man so much!!

my awesome brother George!

Logan playing with Charlotte

yes, he's the one going to college....lol!!

Everybody loves Charlotte....as it should be!!
my sister, Elizabeth is so amazing

2 of the loves of my life!!

Aileen and Logan have always been close....
I know she is sad to see him go

Charlotte's too busy to be taking pictures!!

3 more of the loves of my life!!
 
It was a great visit and so nice to be able to wish him luck, let him know he will be in our prayers, and be together as a family!!

No comments: