Saturday, August 31, 2013

Week 30 - Biggest Loser - Charlotte Edition!!!

Charlotte Rex 7 months!
Week 30 - Biggest Loser Charlotte Edition:  It's a big week for Alan as he is now under 300 lbs!  And not just barely under be well under!!  Yay!  I'm so proud of you honey!  I know how hard it is!  So he has lost probably 100 lbs!  It's very impressive!

I'm down 1 lb.  Which I am happy with!  Last week I lost 5, so I was afraid I wouldn't lose any this week so I'm happy with 1 lb.   I'm down 88 lbs now!  Basically I've lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks.  Not bad!!

Aileen has lost 2 lbs.  We need to get better at helping her.  But every time we make her walk any distance with us she is limping and not putting any weight down on her foot and in a cast brace boot!  And since we don't really know how much it hurts her to walk we hate to push it....with her CP gait and legs that are constantly bent!!  But the Dr. suggested walking with her in the pool since she likes the pool!  Great idea!  We will have to take her swimming more!  And walk!!

It's been a good week for all of us.  Enjoy the picture of the reason we are doing all this!!  We want to be alive and well to go to Charlotte's Graduation, Wedding, etc.....  Love this girl so much!!

This week Alan and I went to our Primary Care Physician (PCP) which we have not seen since we have started all the big weight loss....it was fun to see her face and see how excited and wow'd she was by what we have been able to do.  She also told me that my goal weight is perfect for me to have as my goal weight.  So at least I know I'm on the right track!

And can I just say, I never get tired of hearing people say how great I look and how excited they are for me losing all the weight!  I'm sorry that I need that!  But its what keeps me going on the hard days!!  Thanks every one!  I have great friends and family for support!!

No comments: