Thursday, August 22, 2013

3rd Day of Vacation.....

My 3rd day for vacation started with me having to go into work!   I know, I know, but I had to take last Monday off for the A/C guys so they could install our new HVAC system, which took all day of course!  So I went into the office and did all the calling on insurance claims, getting all the charts ready for Thursday, stocking rooms and cleaning instruments...and kind of enjoyed being in the office!

At 1:00 I had a meeting with the State of Texas, Texas Home Living, because they were auditing Aileen.  So we met at Aileen's Day Care, as they needed to meet and see Aileen as well as talk to me!  That went nicely and quickly which I was very glad for.

Ready to go with Grandma!!


So, I headed over to Charlotte's and Allison and spent the rest of the day with them.  We went shopping again, but this time we bought fun things for Charlotte!  Allison and I watched "Friends" and "The Help" while she napped.

Walking with Grandma!!
After which, we went for a walk, because I had not gotten my walk in for this day!  I got up at 4:00 am and typed until 6:50 am to get the transcriptions done for the Doctor when I went into work at 7:00 am.  So it was fun to walk with Miss Charlotte and listen to her jabbering!  She is so dang cute!!

I also got to help get her ready for bed by bathing her and kissing her good night!  Then I headed home to my crew and loved and kissed on Aileen and Alan!!  I remember what it was like this not having to work thing....its kind of nice to have the time and freedom to do what I want some of the time!!  But I'm grateful for the wonderful part time job that I have and know that I'm very blessed!!

No comments: