Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Seminary student does it right......

Ellery Davila was one of my seminary students and was Seminary President his Senior year.  He served a mission honorably and has been attending BYU Provo.  He was married for Time and All Eternity on Thursday and had a Wedding Reception this weekend.  And I know I'm not suppose to have favorites, but he has always been a little special to me.  Plus it doesn't hurt that his mother is one of my dear friends. It was so fun to meet his new wife.  She is full of life and fun and is going to make their life together never dull!!   I was invited to and attended her Baptism a yr or so ago, helped with the bridal shower, and now got to attend the festivities.  They exchanged rings, had a lunch, cake cutting, and other activities.  They seemed so happy and I was very happy for them.  They will be headed back to BYU Provo, living in married student housing and finishing their schooling!  Such exciting times.  But to me the best part is that they did it right and got married in the temple!   Goooooo Ellery!!
Ring Exchange Ceremony



getting ready for the luncheon




cutting the cake....it was really yummy!

Parents of the groom - Linda and Robert Davila

My date and best friend - MaryAnn Stephens

Bishop Willden and Yensy

Chuck and Carol Malone

David and Mary Willden

Pamela and Stephen Dennison

Girls I walk with....and good friends!

 

Outside the Dallas Temple August 8, 2013
Their Wedding Day!!

No comments: