Monday, January 19, 2009

The diets on hold -- Girls Scout Cookies are here!!!!

So, a couple of days ago Alan and I decided that Anne Marie and Allison might be getting married some day and we should start trying to loose weight so that they are not embarrassed to have us meet their future in-laws! So is it called an oxy moron if you then order a whole bunch of Girl Scout cookies the next week? or is it called ironic? I can't think of the correct English terminology...it may not be an oxy moron....but it might be just plane moronic! But sorry girls, you just might have to be embarrassed with fat parents!!!! Maybe in a few more weeks we will be motivated again...but I can guarantee we are eating Girl Scout Cookies first, they only come once a year!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I've noticed the girl scouts selling those cookies. I haven't bought any yet but I'm sure I will...they are SO good. Good luck getting back on track with the diet after the cookies...that is hard to do too.

The Jacobson Family said...

Oh man, I NEED some thin mints!!!

~Rachel said...

Katy and I were at Walmart today and with it being a holiday the doors were being manned by cute little girl scouts and their cookies. Needless to say we broke down and bought a few boxes.

Ashley said...

No more cookies!! I am already burnt out on them so I had cookies n cream Blue Bell instead!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i'm so jealous that you got girl scout cookies and i don't have any! :-( lol