Thursday, January 22, 2009

O.K. guys, I'm looking bad.....

So far only 1 person has signed up to play the "pay it forward" game (see previous post). Sarah, thank you! .... I will leave this and the last post as my top posts for a couple of more days and if no one else signs up I guess I'll pay it forward to just one person and move on and post other things! I know we are all busy...but this really will be such a neat way to start out the new year...by doing something for someone else....not just at thanksgiving time and Christmas! I have faith in all of you! Give it whirl!!!!!!

5 comments:

~Rachel said...

This game is alot of fun! Two of the three people I paid it forward to are ladies I have only met through our blogs but we each have a child with CDLS. It was so neat to see the posts of all three of my players and read the excitement as they are now "paying it forward". Don't be shy the experience is so much fun.

Cheree said...

I feel so guilty for not wanting to play along. :-(
I’ve just really been in the weeds lately and can’t keep up with my “daily living” to-do list. It is a fabulous idea though. But I’m just a party pooper.

Kim said...

I'm sorry I'm not playing either. I just don't know if anyone will want to play after me...I don't have that many people who read my blog.

I really enjoy your blog though.

Ashley said...

I am a party pooper too! I am sorry!! I still love you and hope you still love me. Once life calms down I promise I will pay it forward to someone!!

Lois Brown said...

No worries to anyone....this was never meant to make anyone feel bad!!!!! We all can only do what we can do!