Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Visiting Teaching at IHOP...my kind of fun!

Today my partner and I went Visiting Teaching and one of our ladies had a Birthday on Sunday! So we arranged to take her to lunch today to celebrate that special day! Now that's my kind of Visiting Teaching! You gotta luv it!


Also while we were out buying Clara's present, we ran into one of the ladies in our Ward that just had a baby so I was able to hold a baby for awhile! It was fun for me to walk around and pretend that it was my grandson....and it seems that it gave her a chance to get her shopping done a little quicker and without having to worry about the baby! Now it sounds like I did her a favor....but really it was all for me!!!!! He is such a cute baby!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Out to lunch for visit teaching is the best. Plus you got your baby fix!! Yeah :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Aww! Thats so nice of you to take your lady to lunch!! Good idea :).

K said...

I think that you and Mary Ann are doing a great job as VT companions and it seems that ya'll have become even better friends yourself! Love the picture of Clara - she looks great! Thank you for all you do.

K

Ashley said...

What a great idea!!