Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks everyone!

I wanted to post a thank you to everyone for their thoughts, prayers and support on my worry over sending Aileen on MITS. For those who don't live in Texas who asked me what is MITS, it is the bus/transportation system for disabled people to ride to and from Dr. appointments, schools, day cares, where ever they need to go when no other transportation is available to them. Anyway, it went well. Both the drivers and the Day Care seemed to think everything went just fine. And the Daycare knew the morning driver and said that he is very kind and knows about their clients. The other good thing I felt good about was I recognized other clients from Aileen's day care in the van with her....so they were all going the same place and the older clients do look out for each other so that made it a little less of a worry! So I think it will all be o.k. And I really appreciate everyones concern and support! Thanks for helping me through this transition!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad everything turned out fine.

Anonymous said...

ahw! i know that had to be so hard and such a challenge for you guys to send her on her own like that, but i'm so glad she did wonderful and was able to do it with the help of all the wonderful people out there that are willing to help.

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Happy everything went okay. That is still so scary (to me), but I am happy she did fine. Did she seem like she had a okay time? Love you.