Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Well, because of the Texas ice storm I have been home for the last two days! I have been using this time wisely to re-read the Twilight series! Funny! I also have watched the whole 1st season of "Burn Notice" on DVD (Oh, K, I'm going to lend this to you...you and B really need to see this, you'll love it) and I'm remembering how nice it is not to have anywhere to go!!!!

Oh, and I have been getting all my typing for the Doctor done and caught up so that I don't feel too guilty about not being at work....at least he will know I was productive...and the bonus is I'll be all caught up which is almost a "never" thing and feels really good! There are always more patients and more dictations! But when you don't see patients for a couple a days.....there is an end in sight! Funny!

Allison called last night with a worry about her car. And Anne Marie called last night with a large repair for her car....these are the times that I wish so badly we were closer so we could give better comfort and more help! But they seem to be handling everything fine...and we will help as we can. They really are all grown up aren't they????

Well, my mother wants me to brave all the ice and go to Sonics "Happy Hour"!!! What can I do, (it's a real hardship ha!) she is my mother after all.....so I must go......wish me luck!

A small fact you may not know about me....Burn Notice and The Closer...my two favorite TV Shows I'm already on the waiting lists for this season's shows that will come out in the summer! Everything else I can miss....but these I MUST SEE ALWAYS! True story.....One year to get cheaper flights to EFY for Allison to Salt Lake, we had to drive to the Austin airport. Well, her flight back was on a Monday night late and I really should have left an hour earlier than I did....but it was the season premier of "The Closer" that night and I would not leave until after that was over! I made it and she never knew (until now that is). That's how much I love "The Closer" and "Burn Notice" ! It's not bad is it, if it is only two shows....right????

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Have fun at happy hour!! :)
Glad you got a day to be at home, it's always nice!!

Unknown said...

Is Sister Green's first name Teresa, by chance???

Lois Brown said...

I don't know I'll ask her next time I see her??? do you know her? How fun!