Monday, January 5, 2009

Riding MITS!

Well, I am finally being brave and sending Aileen on MITS tomorrow to her Day Care instead of Alan or I having to take her and pick her up. My job doesn't end soon enough for me to pick her up by 5:00 pm and Alan will no longer be able to leave work early to do so......so we are going to see how Aileen riding MITS works out. We have not tried before becuase we worried about if the drivers would really understand that she is like a 3 yr old even though she is 23 and will need to be lead where ever she goes and they will need to seat belt her in and then walk her to the Day Care. Both the Day Care and MITS have assured me it should be o.k., but Alan and I are praying really hard that all will go well! I mean what happens when she starts rocking and flapping her hands an being more vocal? I can't believe we have to send our little girl off on her own! The only good news is....if we don't feel good about it or something happens we can always try to figure something else out....but she has her pass attached to her backpack and we shall see.....Did I tell you this is going to be hard tomorrow? Well, it is! Everyone please pray for Aileen!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Try to relax, she'll be fine. Prayers work!

Lois Brown said...

Thanks Ashley!

Cheree said...

I’ll be thinking of you both in the morning!

Lois Brown said...

Thanks Cheree!

Kim said...

I bet this was very difficult. I hope that all went well. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Ashley said...

So, any report about her morning commute yet?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I hope it went ok!!!

Lois Brown said...

It went well this morning. I recognized the other passengers as people who go to the same Day Care so that relieved my mind and the driver was an older gentlemen that seemed very patient and understanding and the Day Care told me that he drives a lot of their clients and he is very good. So I think it will be o.k. Thanks everyone for thinking about Aileen!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Oh my gosh! Now I am worried. Call me the second you hear that everything is okay.

What the heck it MITS?!?