Monday, January 19, 2009

The "Pay it Forward" game....

This is a fun blogging game my my friend Rachel posted and I replied to so I am paying it forward. The first 3 people to make a comment to this post will receive a small gift with the promise that they would continue to pay it forward. If you would like to participate, here are the rules.

THE RULES: The focus of this is to do an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward."I will send a small gift to the first 3 bloggers who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and the game will continue!! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found, anything you want!! Just a gift that will make the person's day!! If you are interested in participating, simply be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment!! You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. Doesn't this sound like fun!!??

Here is the link to Rachel's blog http://rmom27.blogspot.com/2008/12/let-games-begin.html

Thanks to those who participate!!!!

Here is what was delivered to me tonight and why I am now paying it forward....


a Willow Tree figurine - "Angel of Miracles" With the beautiful note of:

"Lois,

Thanks for playing my "pay it forward" game. I really enjoy your blog! I hope you like my gift. It reminded me of you. You are a wonderful mother and a beautiful daughter of God. Love, Rachel"

Well, all I can say is I really needed that beautiful note. The note would have been enough without the beautiful figurine, but the figurine just adds to it and will always be a special remembrance in my curio or on my shelf! Thanks Rachel, that is quite a compliment coming from you - the mother of all mother's. I am always in complete awe of you and all that you do. I know that every day that you take care of your family, you are serving your Savior!

.....now I am ready to pay it forward....who is up for it??????

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Well, good thing I check who posts 100 times a day :)!! I would love to be a part of this!! Thanks for sharing, Lois!

K said...

I'm in! I'll blog about it on a different day though.

K