Saturday, January 24, 2009

My new blog design!

You may have noticed that I have a new blog design. Well, I am the luckiest girl in the world because it was designed just for me by a friend that I have made through blogging! Isn't that incredible? I think it is. She asked me some questions and got to know a little about my personality and then came up with a blog design that looks like my scrap booking! I have no idea how she did that....but it is perfect. And I am so thankful to have met someone, through blogging that is that giving and that willing to share her talents with others! Thank you Sarah! You are amazing! She also is one of the people that is playing my "pay it forward" blogging game...so thank you for that as well....I have what I am going to send you ready to go....so if you would email me with your mailing address, I'll get it sent and then it will be your turn! But thank you for my new beautiful blog....I think you really have already paid it forward!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love your new blog design as well. I would love to be able to do that kind of stuff but really have no desire to learn (or maybe I have desire just not time and patience).

It sounds like you have a great time visiting teaching. Congrats to your sister who turned 60 and has beaten cancer.

Ashlee said...

Super cute background! I think people that know how to do that stuff are so creative! I love it!!

Lamb Family said...

Your blog is beautiful! I want you to know that I added your name to my blog friends because you are most worthy to be one of my blog friends, it was an oversite on my part that you were not there to begin with! My mom said that our calendars came in the mail today, I am so excited I can not wait to see it! I look forward to them every year you do an incredible job! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Lois Brown said...

How cute are you Shelley! I love you very much!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I'm so glad you like it!! LMK when you are ready for a change ;) hehe.
It's been a privelege to get to know you!

Ashley said...

It looks great! Sarah did awesome as always!

~Rachel said...

Your new design is so you! I love the title design. I have met several awesome people blogging. It is a fun way to connect.