Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My "pay it forward" is complete!

I signed up on my friend Rachel's blog http://rmom27.blogspot.com/2008/12/let-games-begin.html to play the "Pay it Forward" blogging game. It really has been a very rewarding and fun experience. I had 2 comment (you know who you are) on my post that they wanted to play and I am very grateful to them for being willing to spread the cheer forward! I gave one of my gifts on Saturday and Shipped the other yesterday with the promise that it would be delivered today....however, with the ice storm, I am not sure if it will be today or tomorrow now! I'm excited to see their posts that have the rules and invite others to participate...if you think about it...how fun is this to see where it all goes! And it was a joy for me to do something totally unexpected and just to be nice for two people who already mean a lot to me! Have fun with it and go forward......!

here's my post again for the rules: http://alanloisbrown.blogspot.com/2009/01/pay-it-forward-game.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I do know a Teresa Green from my first year of school at Utah State.. it looks so much like her, I am 95% sure.

Lois Brown said...

How fun I bet it is her....I'll be sure and ask!